Broken Arrow Life Coaching
Who need’s Coaching vs Counseling?
Many people having been asking why change from Counseling to Life Coaching? It’s simple. We have better results with coaching than counseling. The people that came to us for counseling really needed life coaching verses clinical counseling and diagnoses. We found the normal session was 3 to 4 total and they called it good. Most of them were not living their full potential that God wanted them to have. Because it takes time to teach someone life’s skills and find their purpose in life. Coaching is longer and takes commitment. Counseling and Life Coaching in Tulsa, Bixby & Broken Arrow.
Not everyone one needs counseling
The reasons for counseling from Christian Care Connection :
- Down moods and depression
- Marriage or other relationship problems
- Low self-esteem
- Need to understand themselves better
- Feel anxious and / or suffering panic attacks
- Dissatisfied with career or job
- Working through major life changes
- Want to become more assertive
- Grieving the loss of a loved one or pet
- Experiencing too much stress
- Crisis intervention
Everyone needs coaching
The reason for coaching:
- Achieve better focus about life
- Learn more about yourself
- Clarify what you want from life
- Get increased accountability
- Achieve greater career satisfaction
- Eliminate things that drain you
- Create a support network
- Discover your passion
- Create Boundaries
- Create Balance
- Make more money
- Building a healthier family
Everyone needs a mentor/coach to show them how to live life not just tell them what’s in a text book. We are not downgrading mental health professionals, some people really have mental health issues. They are great people that do help we are glad we have them. Coaching is more than just solving a problems. It’s looking at many tomorrow’s down the road. A coach is someone that comes by side you and tells your the truth about life. Who is there to be a sounding board, give wisdom, prayers and to encourage you to make a better life.
We know that it’s hard to chose the right life coach. That’s why we want you to join us in the coaching experience. You have been looking for this resource and we do not want to delay you any longer. And in order for you to feel comfortable with your decision, we are going to take away any financial risk you may perceive. This program is about you taking positive action to develop a powerful foundation on which to simplify and manage your life. If you participate fully, you’ll get the kind of results outlined. If you do not show up for the calls or follow through on the commitments we’ve made together, the only guarantee is that it will not work for you!